For the first time in its history, the Usability Professionals’ Association International Conference will travel to the heart of Europe. The key theme will focus on how UX professionals can create great user experiences across different cultures, meeting the challenges of delivering to diverse audience.
The international UPA conference which is hosted in Munich, Germany, provides a great opportunity to meet and network and to share ideas, visions and innovation strategies across cultures and across countries.
- Who At least 700 attendees who work in the user experience field, with a more international crowd than ever before.
- What Tutorials and workshops on Monday and Tuesday, then two and a half days packed with presentations, Idea Markets, and opportunities to network with other user experience professionals.
- When Workshops and Tutorials begin on Monday, May 24, and regular conference sessions begin on Wednesday, May 26.
- Where Munich, Germany at the Bayerischer Hof Hotel.
- Follow #UPA2010 on Twitter: http://twitter.com/UPA2010
Regular registration: open until 15 April. Late registration: 16 April – 17 May. Please register online to secure your place!